Ad 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Show HN: Interactive map of the Japanese address system https://ift.tt/VSLfA3G

Show HN: Interactive map of the Japanese address system I had a hard time understanding the Japanese address system. Parts of addresses have suffixes like fu, shi, ku, chōme, ban and gō. Which suffixes are used varies between regions in a way that seemed random to me. I couldn't find a map of the system with a modern visualization, so I made one. It also shows whether an area has a governor or a mayor. For example Tokyo's wards have mayors and Osaka's don't. You can click around or drop the pin to explore, or write an address in the search bar. https://japanmap.fyi September 3, 2026 at 11:42PM
Show HN: Interactive map of the Japanese address system https://ift.tt/VSLfA3G Reviewed by Technology World News on September 04, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.