Ad 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Show HN: PaperMono, e-ink fridge magnet shopping list with mobile web page https://ift.tt/l3MTYSG

Show HN: PaperMono, e-ink fridge magnet shopping list with mobile web page Fridge magnet shopping list on an M5Stack PaperMono (ESP32-S3, e-ink touchscreen), synced with a phone web app over Wi-Fi. Works offline, ~2,400 lines of C++. This is a great wee device! BLE, Wi-Fi and LoRa on one board makes it flexible for way more than a shopping list, this is just what I built first. This firmware only uses Wi-Fi. Fully vibe-coded with Claude Code, I didn't hand-write this. I wanted to see how Claude would get on with building something useful for a new hardware device. As it's stuck to the fridge it's easy for the family to use, and it's already being used day to day which I'll admit is a first for a home built project like this https://ift.tt/GYxl1VW September 28, 2026 at 03:14AM
Show HN: PaperMono, e-ink fridge magnet shopping list with mobile web page https://ift.tt/l3MTYSG Reviewed by Technology World News on September 28, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.