Ad 728 × 90

Breaking News

random

Show HN: Zebu tracking/invoicing for freelancers and small teams https://ift.tt/5PVkN0i

Show HN: Zebu tracking/invoicing for freelancers and small teams Zebu is a time tracking and invoicing app for freelancers and small teams. It's €5 per seat per month (billed yearly), flat, with no usage fees. There's a limited free plan for solo use. I built it after 15 years as a solo freelancer on Harvest. After they were acquired, my renewal exploded from $12/month to ~$180/month, and unclear usage based pricing made it hard to predict how much it would always cost. The BBC even reported customers seeing increases of 1,500% - https://ift.tt/8oAuBDr . I've been working on a replacement for the past year, and am happy to say my colleagues and I now use it full-time. In many ways it even surpasses the featureset I'd had on Harvest - it's really kind of amazing what kind of custom tooling one can build these days. I'd especially like feedback on how the migration is working from any services you might come from, any critical integrations that might be useful, and especially what might be missing for team use. https://zebu.work/ October 3, 2026 at 12:59AM
Show HN: Zebu tracking/invoicing for freelancers and small teams https://ift.tt/5PVkN0i Reviewed by Technology World News on October 03, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.